Soda bread pudding
* 6 eggs
* 1 14 ounce can sweet condensed milk
* 1 12 ounce can evaporated milk
* 1 3/4 cup milk
* 1 cup sugar
* 1/2 cup raisins
* 1/2 cup sultanas
* Tablespoon Candied peel
* 3/4 cup Irish Whiskey/or baileys 1/3 cup
* 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
* 1 tablespoon cinnamon
* Equivalent to 1 soda bread cake cut and cubed.
Mix all the ingredients apart from the soda bread
Add bread - mix and let soak for 10 minutes
Preheat your oven to 180 c degrees.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
Pour into a well-greased/buttered 13-inch x 9-inch baking pan.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.